SHM Garden 11
Stutong Baru, Kuching
SHM Garden 11 is a current residential development by SHM Development Sdn Bhd, comprising 14 units of Double Storey Terrace Houses and 7 units of Single Storey Terrace Houses.
The houses are created with traditional style home design with some elements of modernity incorporated into the design to achieve a fusion of traditional and modern architecture. Spacious master bedrooms allow natural lighting and ventilation to flow through the houses.
Situated in a peaceful and tranquil environment, SHM Garden 11 also comes with a park in the central of the project. Families can get together and spend some quality times. SHM Garden 11 is truly a hidden gem in Stutong Baru that defines modernity in tradition.
PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Photo Gallery
- Layout Plan
- Registration of Interest
- 7 mins drive to KPJ Kuching Specialist Hospital
- 11 mins drive to Kuching International Airport
- 11 mins drive to Stutong Community Market
- 13 mins drive to CityOne Megamall
- 15 mins drive to VivaCity Megamall
- 11 mins drive to Friendship Park (Taman Sahabat)
- 12 mins drive to Sama Jaya Forest Park
- 8 mins drive to SJK Chung Hua No. 2
- 11 mins drive to Lodge International School
- 19 mins drive to Sunway College Kuching / FAME International College
- 17 mins drive to Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- 20 mins drive to Universiti Teknologi Mara Sarawak (UiTM)
SHM DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD (522400-D) • Developer License No.: L2209/KP/HD/01/808-R3 • Validity Period: 14/07/2017-13/07/2019 • Advertisement and Sale Permit No.: P2225/KP/HD/01/808-R3 • Validity Period: 14/07/2017-13/07/2019 • Approving Authority: Majlis Bandaraya Kuching Selatan • Building Plan Approval No.: B.P.62/2014 • Price Range: RM328,000 – RM708,000 • Total Units: 21 • Expected Completion: 24 months from SPA Date • Tenure: 99 Years
This website and its contents do not form part of any contract and is not to be treated as an offer. It serves as information only and is disclosed to prospective purchasers without any responsibility to the Developer and is not intended to be relied on in any manner. All illustrations, perspectives and plans are artists’ impression only. The designs, size and layout are indicative only and may be subjected to change. All measurements and specifications are approximate only and subject to variations, modifications and substitutions as and when required by the relevant authorities or the Developer. The Developer reserves the right to make changes and cannot be held responsible for any variations or inaccuracies. All sales remain subject to contract.